DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER CONTROL VALVE
Spring pressure is present behind plugs (19) in
the valve group.
13. Remove plugs (19), springs (21) and valves
(20) from the valve group.
14. Remove O-ring seals (22) from the plugs.
15. Remove bolts (23) and housings (24) from the
16. Remove the O-ring seals from the housings.
Spring pressure is present in housing (25). To
prevent personal injury carefully remove
17. Remove bolts (26) evenly and remove housing
(25) from the valve group. Remove the O-ring
seal from the housing.
18. Remove tilt circuit valve spool group (27) from
the valve body.