DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE AIR COMPRESSOR
Do not disconnect the air lines until the air
pressure in the system is at zero.
NOTE: Port locations are different between
950BSCE/950BNSE. Procedures are the same
1. Drain the coolant from the radiator.
2. Remove tube assemblies (1), (2) and (3) from
3. Disconnect air line (5) from the air compressor.
4. Disconnect air line (6) from the air compressor
5. Disconnect oil line (4) from the air compressor.
6. Remove fitting (7) from air compressor (8).
7. Remove the bolts and air compressor (8) from
the timing gear cover.
INSTALL AIR COMPRESSOR
Make sure all gasket surfaces are clean and free
Put the gasket and air compressor (1) in posi-
tion on the timing gear cover as shown and
install the nuts and bolts.
Install fitting (6) on the air compressor.
Install tube assemblies (2), (3) and (4) as
Connect air line (7) to the air compressor, air
line (8) to the compresor governor and oil line
(5) to the air compressor.
Fill the radiator to the correct level with cool-