5. Fasten a hoist to the cylinder.
6. Put tooling (A) in position on the pin. Fasten a
hoist to tooling (A) so it does not fall when the
pin is removed. Remove the pin from the ma-
To prevent personal injury release the pres-
sure from the hydraulic system before any lines
are removed or disconnected.
7. Remove bolts (8) and disconnect hose assembly
(9) from the cylinder.
NOTE: To prevent any oil loss put caps or plugs in
the lines that are disconnected.
8. Remove bolts (10) and disconnect bracket (11)
from the cylinder.
9. Disconnect grease line (12) from the pin.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY