DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
TRANSMISSION NEUTRALIZER GROUP
Models 950BNSCE and 950BSCE
1. Put the cable assemble in position in
transmission neutralizer group (17), and install
2. install rod end (13) on cam (15) with locknut
(14) in position as shown.
3. For the adjustment procedure to the cam
assembly, refer to the Installation Group-Controls
in the Testing And Adjusting Manual.
4. Tighten locknut (14) to a torque of 8 ± 5 N.m
(6 ± 4 lb. ft.).
5. Connect rod end (10) of the transmission
neutralizer group to the spool inside the
transmission case (16).
6. Install bolts (11) that hold the transmission
neutralizer group to the transmission.
7. Connect wire assembly (9) to the transmission
8. Install line (8) to the transmission neutralizer
group. Install plate (7) with the gasket, and install
9. Install plate (4) and bolts (5). Position reservoir
(3), and the strip around the reservoir with bolts
and washers (2). Install hoses and wire
10. Install the support assembly and the seat.