3. Apply Loctite to nut (8). Install rod (9) and
nut (8) in cam (7).
4. Install the cam assembly into the housing.
For the adjustment procedure to the cam as-
sembly, see POWER SHIFT TRANSMISSION
TESTING AND ADJUSTING, Volume 1 of
Maintenance Manual. Tighten nut (8) to 8 ± 5
N-m (6 ± 4 lb.ft).
5. Put 1P808 General Purpose Lubricant on the
pin. Install pin (12) in levers (11). Install re-
tainer ring (10) on the pin.
6. Install spring (13) on the lever assembly.
7. Put lever assembly (14) in position in the hous-
ing. Put 1P808 General Purpose Lubricant on
the spacers and install spacers (15) and bolts
that hold the lever assembly.
8. Put 1P808 General Purpose Lubricant in the
bore of housing assembly (17).
NOTE: Upon installation of seal (18) to the
piston, the seal should not be rolled or twisted
in the groove in piston (16). This will cause ex-
cessive drag and seal failure.
9. Install seal (18) on the piston.
10. Install piston (16) in the housing assembly.
11. Install plate (19) and housing assembly on the
a) install transmission neutralizer group
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY