DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
AIR/HYDRAULIC CYLINDER GROUP
4258 & 4262-11
1. Open access panel (1) behind the cab.
To prevent personal injury release the pres-
sure in the air reservoir and hydraulic system
before any lines are disconnected.
2. Put identification on the wires. Disconnect
wires (2) from the air/hydraulic cylinder
3. Disconnect tube assemblies (3) and (5) from
the air/hydraulic cylinder group,
4. Loosen nuts (6) and disconnect tube assembly
(4) from the air/hydraulic cylinder group.
5. Remove nuts (8) and bolts (9) and remove air/
hydraulic cylinder group (7) from the machine.
6. Do Steps 2 through 5 to remove the other air/
hydraulic cylinder group.