DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950BNS and 950BS
6. Put identification on wire harnesses (8) and
7. Remove bolt (9) and disconnect the clip from
the rear frame.
8. Put identification on pilot oil lines (10) and
disconnect them from the pilot valve.
9. Disconnect hydraulic oil line (11) from the se-
lector and pressure control valve.
10. Remove bolt (12) and remove the brackets that
hold the pilot control valve lines.
11. Remove the bolts and disconnect hydraulic oil
line (13) from the rear frame.
12. Remove bolts (15) and disconnect hose assem-
bly (14) from the loader control valve.