DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950BNS and 950BS
19. Put a lift truck in position under the rear frame
as shown. Fasten it to the frame with a chain or
20. Put tooling (B) under rear frame as shown.
21. Remove the bolt and disconnect clips (21) from
the rear frame.
22. Remove bolts (22) from the rear frame.
23. Install tooling (C) and a hoist to the rear frame
as shown. The front of the rear frame is heavy
by 743 kg ( 1650 lb. ) when hydraulic tank is full
and 20% fuel in the tank.
24. Remove bolt (24), the washer and the spacer
from pin (23).
25. Use tooling (D) to push out top pin (23).
26. Remove bolts (26), cap (25) and the shims
from the lower hitch.