DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950BNS and 950BS
27. If necessary use tooling (E) to remove spacer
(27) from the lower hitch.
28. If necessary use tooling (D) as shown to remove
pin (28) from the lower hitch.
29. Remove pin (30) and pin (29). Make a separa-
tion of anti-pivot link (31).
30. Remove tooling (B) and the blocks from the
rear tires on the rear frame. Carefully pull rear
frame (33) from front frame (32) with the lift
t r u c k a n d h o i s t.
NOTE: Make sure floor jack (19) stays in position
when the rear frame is moved.
31. Remove spacer (34), bolts (35) and two bear-
ing caps (36) from the lower hitch on the rear