DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950BNS and 950BS
13. Remove the bolts and the caps from the rear
14. Install shims (15) of the minimum thickness
found in Step 12. Install upper cap (5), the
lower cap and all the bolts.
15. Install spacer (14) in upper cap (5) as shown.
16. Remove the blocks in front of the rear wheels
and tooling (G) from the rear of the rear frame.
Make sure floor jack (18) and the hoist are
moved with rear frame (17).
17. Use a lift truck and a hoist to connect rear
frame (17) to front frame (16).
18. Connect anti-Divot link (20) to the front frame
with pin (19) and pin (21).
19. Install pin (22) in the upper hitch assembly.
Install the spacer, the washer and the bolt that
hold pin (22) in place.