DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950 BNSCE and 950BSCE
5. Disconnect hydraulic oil line (5) from the selector
and pressure control valve.
6. Remove bolt (6) and remove the brackets that hold
the pilot control valve lines.
7. Remove the bolts and disconnect hydraulic oil line
(7) from the rear frame.
8. Remove bolts (9) and disconnect hose assembly (8)
from the loader control valve.
9. Remove bolts (11), the washers and the spacers
that hold pins (10) in place. Remove pins (10) from
both sides of the machine to disconnect the steering
cylinders from the front frame.
10. Put blocks in front of and behind the tires.