LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950 BNSCE and 950BSCE
21. Remove bolts (31) and (32) from the lower hitch of
the front frame. Remove plate (30) and shims (33).
22. If necessary, use tooling (D) to remove pin (40)
from the lower hitch assembly.
23. If necessary, use tooling (E) to remove spacer (34)
from the lower hitch.
24. Remove pin (45) and pin (44). Make a separation
of steering frame lock link (46).
NOTE: Make sure floor jack (13) stays in position when
the rear frame is moved.
25. Remove tooling (B) and the blocks from the rear
tires on the rear frame. Carefully pull rear frame (48)
from front frame (47) with a lift truck and hoist.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY