DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER MAIN FRAMES
Models 950 BNSCE and 950BSCE
Connection Of Loader Main
1. Coat the bores of the upper hitch group with
5P0960 Molybdenum Grease.
2. Install bearing (26) in the upper hitch of the rear
frame with tooling (G). Install bearing (26) so that the
bearing face is even with the inside surface on the
upper hitch of the rear frame.
3. Lubricate the sealing lip of seals (22) and (25) lightly.
Install lip type seals (22) and (25) with tooling (J) in
caps (23) and (28). Install both seals with the seal lips
4. Install three of the bolts that hold cap (23) equally
spaced around cap (28). Cool the bearing cups of
bearing (24) down to -75.5° C (-1 67.9° F), and install
the lower cup. Drive the cup down to insure contact
with cap (28).
5. Lubricate the bearing cones with oil and install them.
Install the cooled upper bearing cup, and drive it down
to insure light contact pressure on the cones.
6. Install shims (29), cap (23) with three bolts and
tighten. Install a torquing bolt assembly and tighten.
7. Apply a torque wrench to the torquing bolt
and read the torque necessary to rotate the cones
of bearing (24). If the torque is within a range of
2.3 N.m (20.4 lb. in.) to 13.6 N.m (120 lb. in.),
install the remaining bolts in cap (23) and tighten.
If the torque is less than 2.3 N.m (15.6 lb. in.) or
greater than 13.6 N.m (120 lb. in.), remove or add
shims (29) to obtain the correct rotating torque.