4. Remove screws (4) (one from each plate assem-
bly). Remove plate assemblies (5).
5. Remove springs (1) from the plate assemblies.
6. Remove bolts (7) (one from each side of the
cushion assembly). Remove cushion assembly
(6) and two spacers from the bracket assembly.
7. Remove springs (8) (one from each side) from
the cushion assembly.
8. Remove pin (9). Slide latch assembly (11)
toward the center of the cushion assembly
approximately 25.4 mm (1 in.). Remove shaft
(10) from the cushion assembly. Remove the
latch assembly from the shaft.
9. Remove bolt (13), washer and nut from each
bracket assembly. Remove bar (12).
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
10. Remove the bolts that hold the cables to the
adjuster group. Remove cables (14).