DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
19. Push down on the upper housing assembly and
put the spring under compression. Put shock
absorber (11) in position and install shafts (28) in
the upper and lower housing assemblies. Install
the nuts on the shafts.
20. Install pin (30) in the housing assembly so that
the distance between the end of the pin and the
surface of the housing assembly is 12.7 mm
21. Install indicator (29) on the arm assembly.
22. Put boot (32) in position on the suspension group
and install fasteners (31) that hold it.
23. Install spacer (33) and knob assembly (34) on the
gear assembly. Install the pin that holds the knob