PARKING BRAKE CABLE
Models 950BNS and 950BS
REMOVE PARKING BRAKE
1. Push the top of boot (1) down toward the floor
plate so the bottom two bolts in the shroud can be
2. Remove four bolts (4) from each side of the
steering column. Remove shrouds (2) and (3)
from the steering column.
3. Remove knob (6) and locknut from the cable
4. Remove nut (5). Pull cable assembly (8) from
the housing. Remove nut (7) from the cable
5. Loosen nut (9) on the bracket assembly.
6. Loosen nut (10). Turn parking brake cable coun-
terclockwise until it can be removed from rod
7. Pull the parking brake cable through the steering
column support from the bottom. Remove the
parking brake cable from the machine.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY