REMOVE FAN DRIVE
a) remove hood
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
1. Loosen the lower nut on adjusting rod (1) to
loosen the vee belt tension.
2. Remove the vee belts (2) from the alternator
Do not damage the radiator core when the fan
is disconnected from the fan drive.
3. Fasten strap (4) and hoist to the adapter and
4. Remove bolts (3) that hold the adapter and fan
to the fan drive.
5. Carefully put the fan and adapter (5) in posi-
tion against the radiator core.
6. Remove vee belts (2) from the fan drive.
7. Fasten strap (8) and a hoist to fan drive (6).
8. Remove bolts (7), the nuts and fan drive (6).
The weight of the fan drive is 29 kg (65 lb.).