6. Put seal (13) and the systems monitor group
(14) in position in panel (15). Install the
washers and nuts to hold monitor group (14) in
7. Put panel (15) in position on the machine.
Move the two strips in position and tighten the
screws to hold the panel to the machine.
8. Connect wiring harnesses (16), (17) and (18)
to the instrument panel wiring.
9. Connect wiring harnesses (20) to the fuse panel
10. Put fuse panel (19) in position and install the
bolts, washers and nuts to hold it.
11. Close the access panel on the right side of the
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY