DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
GOVERNOR PEDAL GROUP
Models 950BNS and 950BS
6. Remove rod assembly (11) from lever (12).
7. Remove bearings (10) from the lever with tool-
ASSEMBLE GOVERNOR PEDAL
1. Install bearings in lever (1) with tooling (A).
Install one bearing in each end of the lever even
with the surface of the lever.
2. Make an adjustment to the length of the rod
assembly so the distance between the center-
lines of the rod ends is 85 ± 1 mm (3.346 ±
3. Install rod assembly (2) on the lever.
4. Use tooling (A) to install bushing (4) even with
the surface of base (3). Install bearing on the
opposite side of the base with tooling (A) even
with the surface of the base.