RADIATOR AND HYDRAULIC OIL
Models 950BNS and 950BS
9. Remove the bolts and plate (6) from the radia-
10. Remove the bolts and disconnect tube assembly
(7) from the hydraulic oil cooler.
NOTE: There will be some oil loss when tube assem-
bly (7) is disconnected.
11. Loosen hose clamps (8) and remove tube as-
semblies (4) and (7) from the machine.
12. Put caps or plugs in the ends of the hoses to
prevent oil loss.
13. Remove the bolts and disconnect elbow (9)
from the top of the radiator assembly.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
14. Remove the bolts and disconnect elbow (10)
from the bottom of the radiator assembly.