3-8. SERVICING (CONT)
d. Checking Tires Air Pressure.
(1) Remove valve cap from tire.
(2) Use tire pressure gage and check that tire pressure is 40 psi.
(3) Reinstall valve cap.
e. Windshield Washer Reservoir.
(1) At front of loader, unlock and open front access door.
(2) Open fluid reservoir fill cap by firmly pulling up until cap snaps open.
(3) Fill fluid reservoir with washer fluid until fluid level is 1/4 inch from
top of reservoir.
(4) Close fluid reservoir fill cap by firmly pressing downward until cap
snaps into position.
(5) Close and lock front access door.