CLEANING (SHEET 2 OF 2)
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi. Use
o n l y w i t h e f f e c t i v e c h i p g u a r d i n g a n d p e r s o n a l p r o t e c t i v e e q u i p m e nt
( g o g g l e s / s h i e l d , g l o v e s , e t c ) . F a i l u r e t o d o s o c o u l d c a u s e s e r i o u s
i n j u r y t o e y e s a n d p o s s i b l e b l i n d n e s s.
If you hurt your eyes or if a
f o r e i g n o b j e c t i s b l o w n i n t o y o u r e y e s , s e e k m e d i c a l a t t e n t i o n
(3) Flush interior of hose (9), manifold (18), hose (21) and connector (22)
using clean hydraulic oil and compressed air to clear blockages as neces-
s a r y.
Replace all parts determined to be defective in following steps.
Inspect hoses (9 and 21) for chafing, cracks, and deterioration.
(2) Inspect tube flanges (8 and 13) for cracks, breaks, or deformed or dam -
aged mounting surfaces.
(3) Inspect connector (22) for cracks, breaks, or deformed or damaged
t h r e a d s.
(4) Inspect manifold (18) for cracks, deformation, dents or damaged mounting
surface. Check that ports are not bent or otherwise damaged.
(5) Inspect U-bolt (17) for bent or deformed condition or damaged threads.
(6) Check remaining parts for cracks, breaks, deformation, or damaged
t h r e a d s.
INSTALLATION (SHEET 1 OF 2)
If necessary, position bracket (26) on transmission and secure by in-
stalling and tightening lock washer (25) and capscrew (24).
Install new 0-ring (23) on connector (22). Install and tighten connector
in hydraulic pump suction port.
Install hose (21) on connector (22) by firmly pushing hose onto connec-
tor. Position two clamps (20) on hose (21).
Install new 0-ring (19) in fitting of manifold (18).
Install manifold (18) by pushing manifold suction port branch into hose
( 2 1 ).
Connect manifold (18) fitting to suction port of hydraulic pump and se-
cure using two tube flanges (13), four lock washers (12), and capscrews
(11). Tighten capscrews securely.