11-3. LINES AND FITTINGS MAINTENANCE (CONT)
f. Loader Bucket Assembly (cont).
INSTALLATION (SHEET 2 OF 3)
Install new 0-ring (8) on two elbows (7);
install elbows in clam cylinder
assembly ports. Tighten securely.
(7) Route and connect hoses (5 and 6) between tubes and elbows (7). Tighten
h o s e f i t t i n g s s e c u r e l y.
( 8 )
Install lock washer (2) and clamp (3) on capscrew (1) then place spacer
(4) on capscrew. Loosely install these parts in mounting hole of bucket
(9) Repeat steps (6) through (8) above to route and connect hoses (5 and 6)
to remaining clam cylinder assembly.
(10) Ensure that tubes are positioned as shown then tighten two capscrews (1)
and capscrew (11).
(11) Connect hoses to loader bucket tees (16 and 18) (page 11-38).