REMOVAL ( SHEET 3 OF 3)
(9) At rear of instrument panel (28), remove socket assembly (15) from volt-
meter by grasping socket with fingers and pulling firmly .
(10) Remove lamp (16) by grasping with fingers, pushing lamp into socket and
turning counterclockwise, and pulling from socket.
(11) Disconnect socket assembly (15) bullet terminal from wiring harness bul-
let terminal (17) by grasping both with fingers and firmly pulling apart.
(12) Loosen and remove nut (18) and lock washer (19) and disconnect wiring
harness terminal (20) from voltmeter IGN terminal.
(13) At rear of buzzer, tag two wiring harness terminals (22 and 23). Then
disconnect terminals from buzzer by loosening and removing two screws
( 2 1 ).
(14) Loosen and remove knob (24) and nut (25) from windshield washer valve.
(15) Pull windshield washer valve with attached hoses from rear of instrument
(16) At front of instrument panel (28), loosen and remove three screws (26)
and lock washers (27). Use offset screwdriver to remove screw (26) and
lock washer (27) at upper right corner of instrument panel.
(17) Lift instrument panel (28) from cab.
( 1 8 ) I f n e c e s s a r y f o r r e p l a c e m e n t,
remove filler strip (29) from top edge of
instrument panel (28) by scraping with putty knife. Discard filler strip
( 2 9 ).
(19) If necessary for replacement, pry four clip nuts (30) from cab sheet me-
t a l .