5-4. INSTRUMENT PAN ELSMAINTENANCE (CONT)
b. Right-hand Instrument Panel (cont).
INSTALLATION (SHEET 2 OF 2)
(16) At bottom of air reservoir, close drain valve .
(17) Spray all terminals with electrical cleaner and allow to air dry. Then
s p r a y t e r m i n a l s w i t h e l e c t r i c a l s e a l e r.
(18) Connect battery ground cable (page 5-151).
(19) Start and operate engine at idle speed until air pressure gage located on
left instrument panel cluster indicates in green area of gage; then turn
(20) Apply detergent and water solution to air pressure switch (12) and park-
ing brake switch (15) and check for air leakage. If leakage is seen as
indicated by bubbles, tighten switches. If leakage continues, or if leak-
age is from air pressure switch or parking brake switch, replace switch.