INSTALLATION (SHEET 2 OF 2)
Start engine and operate at idle speed until AIR PRESS gage needle is in
green area. Turn off engine.
(8) Push in knob of parking brake valve to release parking brake.
(9) At parking brake mounted on transmission, lift brake lever until lever
I n f o l l o w i n g s t e p , c l e v i s p i n ( 2 ) m u s t b e a t b o t t o m o f s l o t s i n l i n ks
(6) when attached. If adjustment is necessary, refer to page 7-17.
(10) Position links (6) and attach to brake lever using clevis pin (2) and new
c o t t e r p i n ( l ).
(11) If necessary, adjust parking brake linkage (page 7-17).
(12) Remove chocks from wheels.