INSTALLATION (SHEET 2 OF 2)
Connect air hose (4) to tee (6) and tighten.
( 1 0 ) I n s t a l l e l b o w ( 3 ) i n a i r r e s e r v o i r.
(11) Install check valve (2) in elbow (3).
(12) Connect air hose (1) to check valve (2) and tighten. Connect other end of
air hose (1) to air compressor and tighten.
(13) Check and ensure that drain valve (16) is closed.
(14) Start and operate engine at idle speed until AIR PRESS gage located on
left instrument cluster indicates in green area of gage then turn off en-
g i n e.
(15) Apply soap and water solution to connections at both ends and at top of
a i r r e s e r v o i r.
(16) Check for air leakage as indicated by air bubbles at areas where soap and
water solution was applied. If leakage is seen as indicated by bubbles,
t i g h t e n f i t t i n g s .
(17) Reinstall engine right side panels (page 9-17).