INSTALLATION (SHEET 5 OF 5)
In following step, dont
injector leak off fitting with
Crowsfoot wrench. To do so will
cause fitting to break resulting
in fuel leakage.
(30) Using 11/16 inch Crowsfoot wrench,
tighten injector tube (1 thru 6)
nuts to 18 to 22 lb-ft.
(31) Tighten compression nut (21) at
check valve (27).
(32) Wipe diesel fuel spillage from
engine using clean cloths.
(33) Start engine and check for fuel leaks.
If necessary, retorque fittings.
(34) Install engine hoods and top hood (refer to TM 5-3805-262-20).