3-6. WIRING HARNESSES MAINTENANCE (CONT)
f. Cab Console Wiring Harness (Cont).
INSTALLATION (SHEET 3 OF 3)
(8) At HEATER FAN switch, connect cab console wiring harness white wire
terminal to switch terminal. Do this by alining-hole in terminals and
installing and tightening screw.
(9) At FRONT WIPER switch, connect cab console wiring harness orange-blue
wire spade terminal to switch terminal L; black-yellow wire spade termi-
nal to switch terminal P; and tan-black wire spade terminal to switch
terminal H. Do this by grasping spade terminal with finger, alining, and
firmly pushing onto switch terminal.
Spray all exposed terminals with electrical sealer and install new tie
straps at locations noted during removal.
(10) Carefully position cab switch panel on heater console being careful not
to pinch wiring or disconnect any wire connections.
(11) Install and tighten four screws.
(12) Install HEAT CONTROL knob by pushing knob firmly down onto control shaft.
(13) Connect battery ground cable and test cab console wiring harness (refer
to TM 5-3805-262-20).