3-22. CONTROL VALVE ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE (CONT)
a. Control valve Assembly (Cont).
INSTALLATION (SHEET 3 OF 7)
Start remaining two capscrews (29)
through front chassis and install
washers (28) on ends of capscrews.
Use oil-soluble grease to hold
washers in place.
(9) While assistant holds capscrews
(29), lift rear of control valve
assembly into alinement with
capscrews. Tell assistant to push
capscrews (29) through control valve
assembly mounting holes.
(10) Install remaining two lock washers
(27) and nuts (26). Tighten three
nuts (26) to 65 to 85 lb-ft.
25. Outlet tube
(11) Connect and tighten outlet tube (25)
fitting to fitting installed in top
of loader control valve assembly.
(12) Locate clam cylinder tube (23) coming from
22. Tilt cylinder tube
left side of loader and connect to fitting
23, Clam cylinder tube
installed in lower front port of control
valve assembly. Tighten clam cylinder tube