3-30. BUCKET LIFT ARMS AND PIVOT ASSEMBLIES MAINTENANCE (CONT)
a. Bucket Lift Arms (Cont).
REASSEMBLY (SHEET 2 OF 2)
(14) Position link (13) on bellcrank assembly (24) and align
(12) in its hole using hammer. Be sure capscrew hole in
holes. Start pin
pin is alined
with associated hole in bellcrank assembly. Install shims (14) on both
sides of link. Continue driving pin until capscrew hole in pin and bell-
crank assembly are alined.
(15) Install capscrew (11) and new locknut (10). Tighten locknut (10) se-
(16) Install lubrication fitting (9) in pin (12).
(17) Repeat steps (14) through (16) above to install remaining link (13) on
opposite bellcrank assembly.
INSTALLATION (SHEET 1 OF 2)
Attach chain hoist to bucket lift arm and raise bucket lift arm to proper
height for installation.
Start engine and operate at idle speed.
Slowly and carefully move loader forward until holes in front chassis are
alined with holes in bucket lift arm. Raise or lower bucket lift arm us-
ing chain hoist, as necessary.
Put thrust washer (8) on pin (7).
Using hammer, drive pin (7) through bucket lift arm and into associated
hole in front chassis.