LIFT CYLINDERS REPLACEMENT - CONTINUED
WARN I N G
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of hazardous materials, consult your
unit/local hazardous waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If further informa-
tion is needed, please contact The Army Environmental Hotline at 1-800-872-3845.
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system line or fitting unless engine is shut down and hydraulic
system pressure has been relieved. Tighten all connections before applying pressure. Escaping hydraulic fluid
under pressure can penetrate the skin, causing injury to personnel.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool before disconnecting any hydraulic
lines. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in the performance of maintenance can be very slippery. Immediately wipe up
any spills. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.
N OT E
· Tag hoses prior to removal to ensure correct installation.
· Use a container to catch any fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid IAW local policy and
ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.
Raise lift arms and install blocking under lift cylinders