HYDRAULIC SYSTEM OIL CHANGE AND FILTER REPLACEMENT - CONTINUED
N OT E
Remove hydraulic tank filler cap (1) to speed draining.
Install nipple, pipe bushing, and air supply fitting on top of vacuum transducer.
Install pipe-to-FIP bushing and barb FIP adapter on vacuum transducer.
Place transducer assembly in vent tube (2) and connect shop air to apply continuous vacuum.
WARN I N G
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in the performance of maintenance can be very slippery. Immediately wipe up
any spills. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of hazardous materials, consult your
unit/local hazardous waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If further informa-
tion is needed, please contact The Army Environmental Hotline at 1-800-872-3845.
CAU T I ON
Wipe area clean around all connections to be opened during removal. Cap lines and hoses and plug open-
ings after removing lines. Contamination of system could result in premature failure.
N OT E
· Use a container to catch any fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid IAW local policy and
ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.
· Hydraulic tank capacity is approximately 18.5 gal. (70 L).