ARCTIC HEATER MAINTENANCE
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS
Tools and Special Tools
Shop equipment, common no. 1 (Item 77, WP 0205
Covers between cab and engine access door
TM 5-3805-290-23P, Figure 155
Estimated Time to Complete Task
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
WARN I N G
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of hazardous materials, consult your
unit/local hazardous waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If further informa-
tion is needed, please contact The Army Environmental Hotline at 1-800-872-3845.
· DO NOT perform fuel system checks, inspections, or maintenance while smoking or near fire, flames or
sparks. Fuel may ignite, causing injury or death to personnel or damage to equipment.
· Fuel used in the performance of maintenance can be very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills. Failure to
follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.
C AU T I O N
Wipe area clean around all connections to be opened during removal. Cap lines and hoses and plug
openings after removing lines. Contamination of system could result in premature failure.
N OT E
· Tag hoses to ensure correct installation.
· Use a container to catch any fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid IAW local policy
and ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.