ENGINE REPLACEMENT - CONTINUED
WARN I N G
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in the performance of maintenance can be very slippery. Immediately wipe up
any spills. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of hazardous materials, consult your
unit/local hazardous waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If further informa-
tion is needed, please contact The Army Environmental Hotline at 1-800-872-3845.
C AU T I O N
Wipe area clean around all connections to be opened during removal. Cap lines and hoses and plug
openings after removing lines. Contamination of system could result in premature failure.
N OT E
· Tag hoses to ensure correct installation.
· Use a container to catch any hydraulic fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid IAW local
policy and ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.