TRANSMISSION AND TORQUE CONVERTER REPLACEMENT - CONTINUED
WARN I N G
· Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use assistance during
procedure. Ensure that any lifting equipment used is in good condition and of suitable load capacity.
Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting equipment. Failure to follow this warning may result
in injury or death to personnel.
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system line or fitting unless engine is shut down and
hydraulic system pressure has been relieved. Tighten all connections before applying pressure. Escaping
hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate the skin, causing injury to personnel.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool before disconnecting any
hydraulic lines. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.
C AU T I O N
· Wipe area clean around all connections to be opened during removal. Cap lines and hoses and plug
openings after removing lines. Contamination of system could result in premature failure.
· Utilize two line wrenches to avoid damage to fittings.
N OT E
· Tag hoses to ensure correct installation.
· Use a container to catch any fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid IAW local policy
and ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.
Remove panels (1 and 2) on each side of machine (WP