TRANSMISSION CONTROL VALVE REPLACEMENT - CONTINUED
CAU T I ON
· Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance,
testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect fluid with suitable containers before
opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
· Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
· Wipe area clean around all connections to be opened during removal. Cap lines and hoses and plug
openings after removing lines. Contamination of system could result in premature failure.
N OT E
· Tag hoses to ensure correct installation.
· Use a container to catch any fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid IAW local policy
and ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.
Remove panels (1, 2, 3, and 4) from machine (WP
Disconnect wiring harness (5) from modulating valves (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11).