TROUBLESHOOTING WITHOUT A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 2. Electrical System Troubleshooting - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
7. Rotate engine manually at least one
1. Replace any damaged components.
Engine Will Not Crank -
revolution clockwise, as viewed from 2. If problem still exists, go to Test 8.
rear of machine to ensure engine can be
rotated. If engine or transmission is
mechanically locked up, engine will
not turn. Use engine turning tool and
procedure to turn the engine, as
described in Finding Top Center for
8. Remove any engine accessories that
If problem still exists, go to Test 9.
may lock engine, such as brake and
hydraulic fan pump (WP 0215 00), AC
pump (WP 0182 00), or other
components driven by engine.
9. Remove fuel injectors and check for
1. If fluid exists in cylinders, replace
fluid in cylinders (WP 0187 00).
injectors (WP 0187 00).
2. If problem still exists, replace engine
(WP 0171 00).
N OT E
Following Troubleshooting Procedures require two personnel.
1. Determine condition.
1. If display powers up, go to Test 2.
Rear View Camera
2. If display does not power up go to Test
2. Check camera power.
(a) Disconnect camera display (WP
0050 00) from cab harness.
(b) Turn battery disconnect switch
and engine start switch to ON
position (TM 5-3805-291-10).
(c) Turn master lamp switch to stop or
service mode (TM 5-3805-291-
(d) Measure voltage between 6-pin
1. If battery voltage is present, go to Test
display connector pin 3 harness
side and ground.
2. If battery voltage is not present, there
is an open circuit between the display
and the backup alarm. Replace the
harness in question (WP 0195 00 thru
WP 0200 00).