TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 3. Powertrain Control - Continued.
CID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
1. If CID 0190 FMI 02 is not active,
(e) Use Messenger to check status of CID
0190 02 - Continued.
0190 FMI 02 (TM 5-3805-291-10).
diagnostic code does not exist at this
time. Resume normal operation.
2. If CID 0190 FMI 02 is active, repeat
N OT E
· Forstatus of ride control switch, please refer to table at end of this work pack-
· The following test procedure may create other diagnostic codes. Ignore these diag-
nostic codes and clear the diagnostic codes when the original diagnostic code is cor-
rected. Ensure that diagnostic code CID 0367 FMI 03 is active before performing
1. Inspect harness connections.
(a) Turn battery disconnect and engine
start switches to OFF position (TM 5-
(b) Disconnect and inspect all harness
connections associated with ride
Make sure connectors are clean and
tight. Refer to Electrical Connectors
(c) Check connectors for proper mating.
(d) Check wires at connectors.