TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 3. Powertrain Control - Continued.
CID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
1. If resistance from contact A to contact
0793 03 - Continued.
(wire C216-BK) and contact C (wire
B is less than 5 Ohms, and resistance
from contact A to contact C is greater
than 5,000 Ohms, go to Test 6.
2. If resistance from contact A to contact
from contact A to contact C is not
greater than 5,000 Ohms, replace
primary steering oil pressure switch
(WP 0088 00).
6. Check if diagnostic code remains active.
(a) Inspect and clean wiring harness
(b) Reconnect all wiring harness
(c) Operate machine (TM 5-3805-291-
(d) Use messenger to check status of CID
1. If CID 0793 FMI 03 is active, exit this
0793 FMI 03 (TM 5-3805-291-10).
procedure and repeat this procedure. If
cause of diagnostic code is not found,
replace powertrain ECM (WP 0063 00).
2. If CID 0793 FMI 03 is not active,
diagnostic code does not exist at this
time. Resume normal machine