TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
N OT E
Ensure diagnostic code is active and diagnostic code indicator is
adjustment of lift linkage position sensor.
(a) Check mounting hardware for lift
linkage position sensor (WP 0085
00). Fasteners should be tight. If
hardware shows any sign of
damage, hardware should be
(b) Ensure diagnostic code is active.
(c) Observe ON/OFF status of
1. If diagnostic code indicator is inactive,
diagnostic code indicator as lift arm
clear diagnostic code.
is fully raised and lowered.
2. If diagnostic code indicator is active, go
to Test 2.
2. Check cycle time at sensor (WP 0017
1. If cycle time is correct, go to Test 3.
2. If cycle time is not correct, ensure lift
linkage position sensor is moving with
lift linkage. Go to Test 4.
3. Recalibrate position sensor and check for 1. If diagnostic code is not inactive,
an active diagnostic code.
2. If diagnostic code is still active, go to