TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
4. Replace sensor (WP 0085 00) and
1. If new sensor corrected diagnostic code,
0350 00, 0350 01 - Continued.
resume normal machine operation.
messenger to recheck diagnostic code
2. If diagnostic code indicator is active,
(TM 5-3805-291-10). Observe ON/OFF
status of diagnostic code indicator as lift
position sensor test again. Also verify if
linkage position sensor is fully raised and
diagnostic code indicator is active for this
diagnostic code. If cause is not found,
replace implement ECM (WP 0060 00).
N OT E
· Ensure diagnostic code is active and that diagnostic code indicator is active.
· The following procedure can create num rous related diagnostic codes. Recon-
nect all harnesses. Then, related diagnostic codes will be shown as being not
active. Complete following procedure. Then, clear all of related diagnostic codes.
1. Check for power at sensor.
(a) Do not disconnect wiring harness
connector from sensor.
(b) Turn engine start and battery
disconnect switches to ON position
(c) At wiring harness connector for
1. If voltage is system voltage, go to Test 2.
sensor, measure voltage from
2. If voltage is not system voltage, replace
contact A to contact B (WP 0085
wiring harness in question (WP 0195 00
thru WP 0201 00).