TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
(e) Check status of CID 0350 FMI 03. 1. If CID 0350 FMI 03 is not active, initial
0350 03 - Continued.
diagnostic code was probably caused by
poor electrical connection or short at
wiring harness connectors that was
disconnected and reconnected. Resume
normal machine operation.
2. If CID 0350 FMI 03 is active, exit this
procedure and repeat this procedure. If
cause of this diagnostic code is not found,
replace implement ECM (WP 0060 00).
N OT E
· Ensure diagnostic code is active and diagnostic code indicator is active.
· The following procedure can create num rous related diagnostic codes. Recon-
nect all harnesses. Then, related diagnostic codes will be shown as being NOT
active. Complete following procedure. Then, clear all of related diagnostic codes.
1. If diagnostic code remains active, go to
for diagnostic codes.
2. If diagnostic code is not active, wiring
harness is correct and implement ECM is
operating properly, sensor has failed.
Replace sensor (WP 0085 00).