TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
(e) Observe status of diagnostic code.
1. If diagnostic code is active, initial
0350 04 - Continued.
diagnostic code was probably caused by
poor electrical connection or short at
wiring harness connector that was
disconnected and then reconnected.
Resume normal machine operation.
2. If diagnostic code is not active, exit this
diagnostic code and repeat this
procedure. If cause of diagnostic code is
not found, replace implement ECM (WP
N OT E
· Ensure diagnostic code is active and diagnostic code indicator is active.
· The following procedure can create num rous related diagnostic codes. Recon-
nect all harnesses. Then, related diagnostic codes will be shown as being NOT
active. Complete following procedure. Then clear all of related diagnostic codes.
(a) Observe ON/OFF status of
diagnostic code indicator.
(b) Disconnect wiring harness from
1. If diagnostic code indicator is active,
sensor is not causing diagnostic code. Go
to Test 2.
2. If diagnostic code indicator is inactive,
replace sensor (WP 0085 00).