TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
N OT E
Ensure diagnostic code is active and diagnostic code indicator is
adjustment of tilt linkage position sensor.
(a) Check mounting hardware for tilt
linkage position sensor. Fasteners
should be tight. If hardware shows
any sign of damage, hardware
should be replaced (WP 0089 00).
(b) Ensure diagnostic code is active.
(c) Observe ON/OFF status of
1. If diagnostic code is inactive, clear
diagnostic code indicator as tilt arm
is fully raised and lowered.
2. If diagnostic code indicator is active, go
to Test 2.
1. If cycle time is correct, go to Test 3.
2. If cycle time is not correct, ensure tilt
linkage position sensor is moving with
tilt linkage and go to Test 4.
3. Recalibrate position sensor (WP 0017
00) and check for an active diagnostic
has repaired machine.
2. If diagnostic code is inactive, go to Test