TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
(d) Use messenger to check status of
1. If CID 0352 FMI 03 is not active, initial
0352 03 - Continued.
CID 0352 FMI 03 (TM 5-3805-
diagnostic code was probably caused by
poor electrical connection or short at
wiring harness connector that was
disconnected and reconnected. Resume
normal machine operation.
2. If CID 0352 FMI 03 is active, diagnostic
code has been corrected. Exit this
procedure and repeat this procedure. If
cause of diagnostic code is not found,
replace implement ECM (WP 0060 00).
N OT E
· The following procedure may create other diagnostic codes. Ignore these created
diagnostic codes and clear diagnostic codes when original diagnostic code is cor-
· Ensure diagnostic code is active.
1. Check sensor.
Disconnect sensor from wiring harness (WP 1. If diagnostic code is still active, go to
2. If diagnostic code is not active, replace
sensor joystick (WP 0219 00).