TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
(d) Use messenger to check status of
1. If CID 0353 FMI 03 is not active, initial
0353 03 - Continued.
CID 0353 FMI 03 (TM 5-3805-
diagnostic code was probably caused by
poor electrical connection or short at
wiring harness connector that was
disconnected and reconnected. Resume
normal machine operation.
2. If CID 0353 FMI 03 is active, exit this
procedure and repeat this procedure. If
cause of diagnostic code is not found,
replace implement ECM (WP 0060 00).
N OT E
· The following procedure may create other diagnostic codes. Ignore these created
diagnostic codes and clear diagnostic codes when original diagnostic code is cor-
· Ensure diagnostic code is active.
1. Check sensor.
Disconnect sensor from wiring harness
1. If sensor is not cause of diagnostic code,
(WP 0219 00).
go to Test 2.
2. If service code is inactive, replace
joystick (WP 0219 00).
2. Check wiring harness.
(a) Sensor remains disconnected.
(b) Turn battery disconnect switch to
OFF position (TM 5-3805-291-10).