TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
N OT E
· The following test procedure may create other diagnostic codes. Ignore these
created diagnostic codes and clear these diagnostic codes when original diagnos-
tic code is corrected.
· Ensure diagnostic code is active.
· Refer toSchematic in WP 0237 00 when performing this test. One joystick con-
figuration receives system voltage and the other receives 8 volts.
1. Check for power at sensor.
(a) Do not disconnect wiring harness
connector from sensor.
(b) Turn engine start and battery
disconnect switches to ON position
(c) At wiring harness connector for
1. If voltage is system voltage, go to Test 2.
sensor, measure voltage from
2. If voltage is not system voltage, +battery
contact 1 to contact 2.
circuit in working harness has failed.
Replace wiring harness in question (WP
0195 00 thru WP 0201 00).