TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
N OT E
· Switch Continuity, Table 5 at end of this work package, contains wire numbers
and connector contacts. Use this information to troubleshoot failed circuit.
· The following test procedure may create other diagnostic codes. Ignore these
created diagnostic codes and clear diagnostic codes when original diagnostic
code is corrected.
· Ensure diagnostic code is active.
1. Check for open circuit.
(a) Turn engine start switch to OFF
position (TM 5-3805-291-10).
(b) Turn battery disconnect switch to
OFF position (TM 5-3805-291-10).
(c) Verify implement lockout switch is
(d) Disconnect wiring harness from
implement ECM (WP 0060 00).
(e) Activate switch. At wiring harness
1. If continuity check does not agree with
connector for implement ECM,
check continuity to ground of
work package, go to Test 2.
normally closed contact and
2. If continuity agrees with values in Switch
normally open contact.
Continuity, Table 5 at end of this work
package, go to Test 3.