TROUBLESHOOTING WITH A DIAGNOSTIC CODE - CONTINUED
Table 4. Implement Control - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
N OT E
· The following test procedure may create other diagnostic codes. Ignore these
created diagnostic codes and clear diagnostic codes when original diagnostic
code is corrected.
· Ensure diagnostic code is active.
· Switch Continuity, Table 5 found at end of this work package, contains wire
numbers and connector contacts. Use this information to troubleshoot failed cir-
1. Check switch.
(a) Observe ON/OFF status of
diagnostic code indicator.
(b) Disconnect implement lockout
1. If diagnostic code remains active, go to
switch from wiring harness (WP
2. If diagnostic code is inactive harness has
failed. Repeat this test to verify failure of
switch. Replace joystick (WP 0219 00)
and/or replace wiring harness in question
(WP 0195 00 thru WP 0201 00).
2. Check wiring harness circuit.
wiring harness circuit has failed.
This test includes switch that was
(b) Turn battery disconnect switch to
OFF position (TM 5-3805-291-10).